Saturday 7 April 2012

Being Organised

I have had the urge this week to plan my funeral. I don't know why, but I really want to make sure that plans are in place. There is this constant feeling at the moment, that something is very wrong.

So I thought I would put down my funeral plans

Coming in Music : Pachelbel's Canon


Coffin : bamboo / willow - something sustainable.


Songs / Hymns : Shine Jesus Shine
The Servant King
Here I am to Worship
I will offer up My Life
Our God Reigns

Cremation : Ben Folds - Landed

Going Out : They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse in your Soul

Charity Collection - NO FLOWERS (except my husband who may buy 5 orange gerberas)
In aid of National Self Harm Network & The Samaritans

Party afterwards at the Campsite - Only vegetarian food to be served. Lots of drink, and an 80's disco.

Kind of sad that I won't be there to enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment